Tight Muscle Solutions
There are many ways to calm and relax your muscles. The best ways to achieve this occurs naturally and without any prescription medications that can have unwanted side effects. Here are a list of a few ways you can get muscles on the mend and ready to take on the day.
- Stretch – Take some time to find yoga moves that will stretch your tense muscle locations. Learn the stretches that work for you and incorporate deep breathing while you are stretching to release anxiety and stress. Always think about dropping your shoulders, which is a common stress tension area in the body.
- Acupuncture – This ancient alternative method has been around for thousands of years and it uses thin needles at strategic points to release tension in the body. Massage – One of the best ways to comfort and relax your muscles is to give them some attention. Manipulating tight muscles can cause them to release and lengthen. It can improve pain and increase range of movement.
- Soak – Hot therapeutic baths are an amazing way to release tight and tense muscles. The heat helps muscle fibers to relax and loosen. The heat also draws out toxins that may be hiding in your muscles. Combining that with the natural power of aromatherapy can really enhance the experience. Oils like lavender and chamomile can help you to relax and feel a sense of calm. Using Epsom salt is a wonderful way to increase magnesium levels in the body, which assists in healthy muscle function.
- Chiropractor – Finding a local chiropractor is an amazing way to get properly aligned and ease muscle tension that may have occurred due to the misalignment. It is drug free and it is all natural.
- Capsaicin – This ingredient found in a variety of products or even in just regular cayenne pepper can help reduce muscle and joint pain. This ingredient can help to reduce muscle and joint pain and it can work on sensory nerves that reduce pain and tightness.
- Keep Moving – Many of us like to take a break and a long rest after an intense workout. However, the best way to keep the muscle pain and strain away is to keep moving. Walking and stretching are ways to keep the muscles from contracting and it keeps the joints functional.
- Avoid Pain Inducing Foods – There are many foods and drinks that can exacerbate muscle pain. Alcohol can exacerbate inflammation and increase pain. Caffeine is a dehydrator and it can increase the prevalence of inflammation. Sugar is also responsible for inflammation. Trans fats are also a culprit that can worsen pain that can spur inflammation.
- Supplements – There are also natural supplements that can be used to provide natural relaxation. One of these is called Formula 303 by Dee Cee Labs. This supplement contains the natural ingredients of valerian root, passiflora, and magnesium. They work to provide natural muscle relaxant properties. It is also great for tension and anxiety along with insomnia. It is non-habit forming, vegetarian, and is made in America.