Formula 303 for Muscle Spasm
Muscle tension, cramps, and overall stiffness is a problem that many people experience. Finding the right way to calm and treat muscle spasm is the key to living a healthy lifestyle. Exercising and eating well can keep your muscles stay healthy by providing them with the vitamins and nutrients that they need. However, when you exercise them and try to perform muscle building, they may decide to fight back. The stress of tearing muscle and rebuilding can cause some discomfort and tension in the muscles. Delayed onset muscle soreness usually occurs 12 to 24 hours after a strenuous workout. Symptoms include swelling, stiffness, and limited range of motion. This is when muscle tension relief tips should be sought out.
- Part Lips – This may sound too simple, but actually releasing your lips by parting them will relieve the tension that you may have if you clench your jaw or grind your teeth. This parting will release tension in the jaw, neck and throat region where people tend to store their tension and stress.
- Yoga/Meditation – Finding a few poses and a few minutes of your day to sit down and relax is a wonderful way to unwind. Certain stretches and poses are important for deeper breathing and muscle relaxation. A key tip is to spend longer on your exhale to really feel a deep relaxation.
- Water – Keeping your body hydrated is an important way to ensure your muscles are getting all of the nutrients they need. Keeping electrolytes in balance is important for your body’s overall health.
- Chew Longer – This may also be something you hadn’t thought about, but chewing for longer periods of time can help with weight loss and can help release serotonin as you chew longer. This salivary release is also a great muscular release in the body.
- Eat Well – Make sure to eat well after a workout to replenish proteins, carbohydrates, and even fats to ensure your body is able to recover and repair after a strenuous workout. Proper intake of vitamins and nutrients can ward off muscle soreness.
Supplement – There are natural muscle relaxant supplements you can take, instead of prescription strength muscle relaxants that can cause side effects and that may interfere with other prescription medications. One of these supplements is called Formula 303 by DC Labs. This product has a blend of valerian root, passion flower, and magnesium. This product is recommended by chiropractors for muscle relaxation. It is amazing how it works without any grogginess, like with traditional muscle relaxers. It contains all natural ingredients and is a safe and effective product.
- Heat – The feeling of heat on the body and especially sore muscles is incredibly important for the healing process between workouts. However, putting yourself in a hot tub or sauna directly after a workout is not advisable, due to the repair going on in muscles and the increase in inflammation that can occur with added heat. Icing troublesome joints and muscles after a workout is the best way to reduce inflammation and allow for healing.