Homeopathic Remedy for Muscle Spasm
Muscles are bands of fibrous tissues that have the ability to contract to give movement to the body. As the muscles increase and grow over time, they give the body more strength and power. Muscles are expanded by micro tears that occur during exercise in the muscle tissues that increase in thickness as they heal.
There are several types of muscles in the body, which are described in detail below:
- Skeletal – There are actually two types of skeletal muscles, slow twitch and fast twitch. Slow twitch muscles can contract for long periods of time by burning carbohydrates and fats as fuel. Fast twitch muscles are very strong, but not active for long periods. They are responsible for our muscle strength. These muscles are striated, meaning they have parallel bands that help to relax or extend muscles.
- Cardiac – Cardiac muscles are what keep the heart pumping. They are similar to skeletal muscles, but these muscles are only found in the heart.
- Smooth – These muscles are responsible for movements in the organs and bowel. They are activated without thought on our part.
Although muscles normally function as expected, there are some instances where they don’t function as hoped. Muscles can be injured or malfunction naturally in these ways:
- Muscle Cramps – This is usually due to dehydration, low potassium or magnesium, drugs or tight calf muscles that weren’t stressed properly. These cramps can be severe enough to impede everyday activities.
- Muscle Abnormalities – There are also people born with deformities or muscles that are underdeveloped. Some issues occur at birth, while others occur as we age.
- Muscle weakness – There are also nervous system issues that can affect the way the muscles and brain communicate. This weakness can occur naturally as we age or in a more advanced manner if there is a disorder associated with the muscles.
- Muscle Strain/Sprains – These occur usually with over exertion that causes the muscle to stretch and tear on a microscopic or macroscopic level. Common causes are accidents, lifting wrong, or sports injuries.
This homeopathic remedy is a wonderful way to combat some of the muscle conditions above, like muscle cramps, strains, and sprains. It is made by Dee Cee Labs and it can give muscles the true relaxation they need to rest up and heal. It has been successful in those suffering from fibromyalgia or restless legs syndrome and may be the answer to living with less pain.
Ingredients in Formula 303
Formula 303 is an all-natural product that contains passion flower, magnesium, and valerian root. They work together to give long-lasting relief from muscle pain. It is a non-habit forming supplement, and should not cause any side effects. It is also a great product to use when you are taking other medications that may have cross reactions. Magnesium is an essential ingredient in the body that is used for many things, including muscle relaxation. Passion flower is an ingredient that helps with pain and insomnia symptoms. Valerian root is used to help with insomnia and overall relaxation in the body. It is a sedative that also helps with anxiety.