Many people wonder what conditions Formula 303 helps. Most of the people that buy Formula 303 Natural Muscle Relaxant are buying it to act as a natural muscle relaxer. For over 50 years, Dee Cee Labs Formula 303 has helped over 2 Million of people suffering with: sore muscles, muscle spasm, tension, muscle aches, back aches, back spasm, neck spasm, TMJ, restless leg syndrome, tension headaches and more.
How to Help Stress Induced Muscle Tension
Stress affects millions of people on a regular basis, and once the mental symptoms start, the physical symptoms are soon to follow. The headaches, stiff neck, and sore shoulders are often times hard to combat, and in fact this reaction is instinctual. Stress is very much a part of the body’s natural fight or flight response, but, unfortunately, these symptoms occur when the body is in no real danger. In today’s world stress seems to mostly stem from work, school, and personal relationships.
When stress occurs there are a number of muscles between the shoulders and forehead that are affected. Some of these muscles include:
- Trapezius is found in the back of the neck, and for many this is often the most uncomfortable aspect of tension. Because of its location, sitting at a desk for long periods of time or driving a car can put pressure on the trapezius. This can make it very difficult to reduce the feelings of tension in the back of the neck.
- Masseter & Temporalis Muscles are used to open and close the jaw, and they quickly address stress by tightening. You can often times see the jaw clench immediately when people get bad or upsetting news. This action usually happens unknowingly, and it can cause the teeth to grind and deteriorate.
- Corrugator Muscles are found in the brow, and people who go through regular stress or depression have frequent tension in the corrugators. These muscles are a good indicator of overall tension throughout the body, and once tension in other parts of the body ceases the corrugator muscles relax.
With the negative physical aspects of stress many are looking to limit their encounters with the feelings of stress. How you spend your personal time can have a positive impact on stress. Spending time with family, listening to music, or taking natural stress supplements can also help to safely address many of the negative feelings of stress. (See our article on 7 Tips to Relax)
Family can help with stress in two very important ways. It gives you a chance to forget about the source of your stress, and it can also provide an opportunity to talk and work out what is causing stress in your life. Positive family interactions can create a healthy environment, and this can make it easier to leave your stress at work or school. A family unit can also help you to shed your bad habits that may be contributing to stress. Poor sleep and an unhealthy diet can increase stress, but these are things that family can help with.
Listening to music may also relieve stress. When you listen to music that is appealing it can help you to unwind and forget about every day stressors. Music can promote the brain’s production of serotonin, and this can help to improve the mood and support relaxation. There are even music therapy sessions in which a professional picks music that is designed to address your needs. These sessions can be held in group or individual settings, and they can be very beneficial. Playing instruments can also be helpful. Trying to learn a new song can allow you to focus your energy into a positive experience, and it also keeps you in the moment. Picking up an instrument can allow you to quickly forget everything that is emotionally holding your back.
When trying to deal with stress – and especially the muscle tension that comes along with it – a natural stress supplement, like Formula 303, can help. It contains natural herbs that help with stress and muscle tension. Herbs, like passionflower and valerian root, promote the function of GABA in the brain. GABA helps to calm a frantic brain with racing thoughts, and it helps to naturally keep the body relaxed. These homeopathic remedies can also help to reduce the occurrence of muscle pains and spasms. To learn more about the causes of back spasms, click here. For more info on neck spasm, click here.
Muscle tension and stress go hand in hand. As soon as the body begins to sense stress the muscles in the head, neck, and shoulders tense up, and this can cause incredible discomfort. If you’re trying get around these feelings there are a number of ways to help, and even things you can and should do on a daily basis, like spending time with family or listening to music, may limit the feelings of stress. If you combine these with Relax Already, a natural stress supplement, you may be more likely to bust your stress.
Formula 303 is the safe and effective alternative muscle relaxer that also helps as a natural sleep remedy for those suffering with insomnia. Thousands have used it successfully for years. This non-addicting natural muscle relaxant is Made in America.
Formula 303 and Muscle Cramps
All day long as you go about your business your muscles are contracting and relaxing to put your body in motion. These contractions occur in movements that are as inconsequential as reaching for the television remote, as well as longer and more drawn out processes, like running a marathon. The proper function of the muscles is important to your ability to move in a comfortable fashion, but often times when they aren’t working in the right fashion muscle cramps and spasms happen. For this there is Formula 303, a natural muscle relaxant that is safe, effective, and that comes in a convenient 90 tablet bottle.
Spasms and cramps occur when the muscles involuntarily contract. This can last for only a few seconds or for longer periods of time. Cramping can have different levels of pain, and cramps can affect part of a muscle, the entire muscle, or even an entire muscle group. There are four major types of muscle cramps, and these include:
- True Cramps are the most common muscle cramp. They occur when the nerves become overly excited, and this causes the muscles to contract. These cramps tend to happen when the muscles are over used, fatigued, or injured.
- Tetany Cramps happen when all of the nerve cells are activated, and this then causes the muscles to contract. Tetany cramps tend to happen when the body doesn’t have enough calcium or magnesium.
- Contracture Cramps happen when the body is depleted of ATP, and this causes the muscles to be unable to relax. Contracture cramps are relatively rare, and they are not stimulated by external factors.
- Dystonic Cramps happen when muscles that are needed for a given movement are contracted. Dystonic cramps tend to occur in smaller muscle groups, and one of the more common is writer’s cramp.
- Formula 303 provides the body with magnesium, passion flower, and valerian root. These natural ingredients safely address muscle cramping and spasms, and can offer relief. They relax the muscles and the addition of magnesium makes it potentially helpful with tetany cramps.
If you find yourself struggling with frequent cramping, you should give Formula 303 a try. It provides ingredients that are safe and natural, and it doesn’t have the potentially harmful chemicals found in other muscle relaxers. For a truly natural muscle relaxer, use Formula 303.
Use the muscle spasm pain kit below, containing both Cryoderm topical pain analgesic and Formula 303 natural relaxant for effective pain control of sore, aching muscles and muscle spasm.
Formula 303 will provide relief from:
- Muscle spasms and cramps
- Back and neck pain
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- PMS and Menstrual Cramps
- Tension Headaches
Formula 303 and Cryoderm
Formula 303 is a wonderful natural muscle relaxer that helps to fight muscle pains and spasms. It has all natural ingredients that is non-habit forming. It’s effectiveness may be enhanced by using it with Cryoderm. Formula 303 and Cryoderm are commonly sold together at reduced rates, and together they can help to reduce muscle pain. In addition, many people with Restless Leg Syndrome find relief when using Formula 303 combined with CryoDerm. For your condition see directions.
Cryoderm is rolled, sprayed, or rubbed into the skin – depending on the form that is bought – and it immediately starts working to provide noticeable pain relief. Initially the skin will begin to cool down, and eventually muscle pain will disappear. The best part of Cryoderm is that it is all natural. Many topical pain treatments deliver chemicals that can build up within the body and cause harm to the skin or organs. Cryoderm contains ingredients like menthol, boswellia, MSM, and Arnica.
If you love how Formula 303 works for your muscle pain and spasm you’ll want to buy Cryoderm too. Cryoderm is applied to the skin and further helps to reduce muscle pain. Don’t sully you’re natural painkiller with an unnatural ointment; use Cryoderm!
Buy Formula 303 AND Cryoderm now at a great price with SAME DAY, FREE SHIPPING. (see below for more information)
If you find a lower price, they are not an Authorized Distributor.
Formula 303 Natural Muscle Relaxant is Made in America!